Does anyone's feet cramp after bending toes? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone's feet cramp after bending toes?

Options
fantsu
fantsu Community member Posts: 3 Listener
This happens to me and I want to have an idea about what disease I have. I also have tremors, myoclonus, twitches and an absent heel reflex. 

Comments

• Imogen_Steele
    Imogen_Steele Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Go to your g p
  • fantsu
    fantsu Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @fantsu, how long until your appointment? It's frustrating when it can feel a bit hit and miss with Doctors and getting one that you feel listens. Best of luck to you, please let us know how you get on. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Imogen_Steele
    Imogen_Steele Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Options
    fantsu said:
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
    I have not gone to my GP but I have cerebral palsy so I see a few medical professionals who have looked at my feet. I have my fingers crossed that the doctor is able to offer you some advice. Good luck for your appointment 

Brightness