Sending Evidence By Email for PIP application — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sending Evidence By Email for PIP application

Options
melissahicking2019
melissahicking2019 Community member Posts: 131 Courageous
Does anybody know the email address for PIP to send evidence for a pip application.

Currently i have this 1 but im not sure if this is the correct address to send evidence to.

Thanks everybody.

Correspondence@dwp.gsi.gov.uk

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

There's no email address to send evidence that i know of and i've been claiming PIP since 2013. If you've already sent of your form then you should ring the health assessment providers for the address to send your evidence to rather than DWP. Once DWP receive your form it's sent to them along with all your evidence.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • melissahicking2019
    melissahicking2019 Community member Posts: 131 Courageous
    Options
    ok, thank you Posted today.

Although i wanted to email them further copies just in case there be any delays with the post ect.

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would post it instead. My son’s amazing social worker advised me to mail one copy to them in the post. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.