Should they keep phoning? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should they keep phoning?

124»

Comments

• sasha122
    sasha122 Community member Posts: 58 Listener
    morning poppy and i know weird they said last week  a case mannager is dealing with claim and will be in touch shortly 7 days today and nothing but it still saying standard rate but its £50 up  and now ignore my messages...my mp contacted them last week and they said the problem should been sorted long ago
  • sasha122
    hello hart yes the standard rate by £50 ill snap shot it for you give me 5mins =) ive emailed mp again too 
  • sasha122
    Hart86 finally just as I messaged here before they have just rang  and they have actually resolved it they are contacting the payments team today to get it sorted out but I've also got a review in 4 weeks time for another  medical which is not a problem anyway as my condition still the same I just want to thank you hart86  I wand and poppy  ill make a donation to scope I wish you all the best and if there's any other problems in the future I will certainly ask your advice you've been brilliant ??
  • sasha122
  • sasha122
    Hart86 you know what I have been getting deductions over council tax so I was only getting £549 per month including my rent but maybe because they've reassessed it all some deductions might have stopped for one month hart86 
  • sasha122
    I think I was wrong to look at it thinking I'm getting an extra £50 but as you can see is still says standard allowance
  • sasha122
    No the rents always been the same on it I'm not sure but heart what I will do once they get back in touch with what's happened and what they're going to pay I will come send you a message to see if it's correct maybe one of my deductions have been paid off or something it's all up in the air at the minute isn't it but once I find out more I will let you know you've been great as always ?
  • sasha122
    The lady also said not to talk anymore on the journal or send messages on it they must be fed up of us lol 
  • sasha122
    I know hart86 and I certainly will keep you updated thank you very much and I hope you have a nice day today ?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm so glad this could be resolved @sasha122! Thank you @poppy123456 and @Hart86 for your amazing advice!
    Scope

• sasha122
  • sasha122
    Hart86 hello well things are moving faster today had a phone call this morning like I say accepting  I am owed money they posted a PDF file on my universal credit account journal saying we owe you money although the the money we are you is greater than what you owe us the payments were in the first 3 months of last year when I changed over  I never knew the amounts at the time cause it was confusing  and because I never understood  UC etc at the time  .I've got to pay back £1500  to them out the amount they're going to put in my  bank ( money owed letter )but they have not written a date or day of when they will be payed  this it just says we will pay this amount of money into your bank account I just want to pay them what I owe back and then it's resolved do you know what day roughly it could be ❤️

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.