Lost my Appeal Papers — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost my Appeal Papers

Options
mmh32
mmh32 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My MR was rejected amost 2 years ago now, so it has been a long time since I appealed to the tribunal and received my copy of the appeal papers sent by the DWP. Today I received a letter saying that my appeal will be on the 2nd of July, but having looked everywhere I can't seem to find the appeal papers. It specifically requests that I bring them on the day, and I also would like to go over it all again just to get it fresh in my mind before the day.

Is there any way to request a second copy of it? Who do I contact, the DWP or the Tribunal Service? Will it even come in time at this point?

Thank you.

Comments

• zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    Options
    try the DWP first, then if they say other wise, the Tribunal Services, but times not on your side i must admit, as neither are very quick at replies, but good luck and hope it works for you, if you don't try, you will never know so good luck
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Options

Hello @mmh32

My Name is Connie00 :)

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  

it’s really nice to meet you.

A warm Welcome to the Community

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I hope you are having a good day today?

As @zakblood said one of the agency should have a copy, so I would give them a call

And explain to them your situation. You never know they may just act on it urgently. You could ask them if the email you a copy.

If we can be of any help or support to you please let us know.

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good morning @mmh32 and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry you've been waiting so long for your tribunal. Have you managed to get in touch with the tribunal services? Hopefully you'll be able to get hold of a copy. Please let us know how you get on. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.