Help?? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help??

Options
frosty2408
frosty2408 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
I have recieved the paperwork from dwp for tribunal and my head cannot process the info. Can anyone look over it and give me advice please? I have tried to sort outside help but been told it would cost me £££

Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I'm afraid that won't be possible on an internet forum and scope do not help with the sort of thing. There are agencies that will help you with this for free. Put your post code into this link to see what's available in your area. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,971 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @frosty2408, I'm really sorry to read you're have difficulty with the paperwork for your tribunal. Poppy's link above will help you find some free face to face advice in your local area.

If there's any specific question or point you need help with, please ask and we'll do out best to help. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • frosty2408
    frosty2408 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Thank you.....I have been trying to get through to my local cab all afternoon. I will try again mon. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.