Mandatory reconsideration or keep what i have - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory reconsideration or keep what i have

2»

Comments

• Aaron34uk
    Aaron34uk Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    i  some weird disease on feet and hands
  • Aaron34uk
    most people don't add evidence they don't loo kat it anyway
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP isn't about a diagnosis, it's how those conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Aaron34uk
  • Aaron34uk
    never said it was IVE SENT OF MY MR will let people know how it is
  • poppy123456
    Using capital letters is classed as shouting in text speak and is very difficult to read.

Good luck with the MR but remember most decisions remain the same so you'll most likely have to take it to Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Aaron34uk
    no it is not only to you because your the only person raging on here
  • Aaron34uk
    so ill ignore raging comments any how i sent of MY MR IN WRITING and now ill have to wait will let everyone know what happened
  • poppy123456
    Aaron34uk said:
    I'm not sure why you think that.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Okie dokie @Aaron34uk I hope it works out well for you! :)
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Aaron34uk said:

Aaron34uk said:
    so ill ignore raging comments any how i sent of MY MR IN WRITING and now ill have to wait will let everyone know what happened
    P[ease be mindful of the community guidelines, all members should be treated with respect. The community champions, like poppy123456, give freely of their time and knowledge to help other people
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2019
    Hi,

Thank you everyone for your great advice.

Please can I just remind all members to be respectful of each other. Not doing so breaks community guidelines and users doing so will receive warnings. 

The community is a supportive place and I hope you all can benefit from the advice that others provide.

If you have any further issues then please do email the community on community@scope.org.uk.

Many thanks,

Online Community Team 
    Scope

• Aaron34uk
    we are being respectful it was just how it sounded
  • Aaron34uk
    cristobal said:
    @WF2k - I'm interested how the assessor made the report about you physical problems.

I'm assuming you that you gave examples of cognitive/ mental health type issues in your application...were these overlooked?
    I think it's very common. My physical problems were listed on one page - the list your health conditions and disabilities page. On the descriptors pages of the form this focused on my mental health 

My report and the assessment? Physical problems this, physical problems that. Despite my main problems being mental and that's where I struggle and meet the descriptors they focused on physical problems too much.

Too much to the point I'm considering not even mentioning them in future so that they're forced to focus on my mental problems. 

its silly isent it they never look at the whole picture and they should do I was shocked when I seen 0 points for moving around  when I told them I clearly cannot walk far atall I guess il have to wait 10 weeks not for MR desicion

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.