Check in how are you doing today - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Check in how are you doing today

Options

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I had a lovely child free weekend away from home. I relaxed at a hotel with a spa and bonded with my partner. We played tennis and had nice food at the onsite restaurant. 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm so sorry to all  for the late reply. I've been quite unwell for two days and didn't receive notifications. I will get back to you all ASAP. I hope everyone is having a pain-free day. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Options
    Pretty fed up and down, thanks for asking. I hope you're ok @Tammyjane33
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @WF2k Why are you feel so fed up. Hope ur feeling ok today. 
    I've got to get some housework done. So that's what I'm doing today.
  • ellisael
    ellisael Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much for asking. I am feeling quite chirpy- which wasn't the case for last 5 days. Happy to have found this online community. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @AlisonNetty I feel fed up pretty often, always anxious. everything and anything triggers my anxiety, even the most silly things that probably wouldn't bother someone else, I have mental and physical health problems which clash with each other. The assessor I had for PIP has made me feel a whole lot worse as well.

Thank you for asking.
  • seafaye
    seafaye Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi everyone...newbie here. Hope you are all having a good day as much as you can ,depending on disabilities.?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @seafaye! Hope you are doing okay!

If you need anything then please do not hesitate to ask :)
    Scope

• AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @seafaye Hope you find what you're looking for. Hugs Netty
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @seafaye and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Please let us know if we can help you with anything at all.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @seafaye and welcome! Thanks for getting involved. It's great to have you here.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    just found this thread, what a great idea,  I hope we can all be open enough to say if we are not having the best of days, sometimes just sharing with people can make things easier 
  • GettinOlde
    GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    Options
    Frustrated with it being one of those days when nothing goes right. ?

Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • pcoventry
    pcoventry Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    I finally got my news of my PIP today - it\s been a stressful 15 weeks but I am over it now - it's made my week as I was told it would be another 6 weeks still!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @pcoventry is that how long you've been waiting to hear about the decision?
  • pcoventry
    pcoventry Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    Options
    hi @WF2k Made the call 16th of March -sent form off for next day special delivery and it got there on the 23rd March  - f2F at home 20th May - they got the report 7th of June and I  got the decision 3rd of July -

I was told last Friday it could be anywhere up to the 16th of August due to the backlog. I don't think the amount I am getting is right- it's off a bit but I am not going to complain. I am hoping the letter comes through next week so I can apply for road tax and other stuff.  It's only thankful to PIP I can afford road tax - my car is £325 a year! and has been off the road for 3 months but just had an MOT so worth running for a year. 
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @pcoventry my form was sent back at the beginning of December 2018, I had the assessment 4th of April 2019, it took the assessor 3 weeks to send the report to the DWP and it was only sent when the DWP requested it, I then got a text the day after to day they had gotten the report which was the 24th of April and I've been waiting since.

I hope you hear back soon!
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I danced today. Then I went out for lunch with friends in town. I take informal adult dancing classes. 
  • GettinOlde
    GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I danced today. Then I went out for lunch with friends in town. I take informal adult dancing classes. 
    I tried to learn the Highland Fling once, but 'haggis' I didn't impress anyone after being flung out.

Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    Thankyou all for sharing your experiences with me. 

Brightness