1-Tell me about your child and describe the special needs/disability your child has.
2. Talk about what happens in a typical day with your child.
3. What is your child’s likes/interests?
4. How is school going for your child?
5. Are they currently learning things at the grade level they should be?
6. What special services or extra materials does your child need for school time?
7. Do you feel your child’s educational needs are being met and what are some things you would like to change about his/her education?
8. What medical things is your child involved in? This includes things like speech therapy, communication classes, etc.
9. If your child is in special education, talk about their IEPs. Are these helpful in your opinion?