Benefits — Scope | Disability forum


Greater48 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, I'm on pip and am a pensioner my husband is also a pensioner were not on any benefits other than state pension, our boiler has broken down and can't be fixed can anyone advise us if we can apply for any help in replacing it, the ones we've tried all ask what benefit are we on



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.