Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

Options
Georgia63
Georgia63 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Hello I was in the work related group of ESA then I had a assessment last year and they moved me to the support group I had another assessment over 2 weeks ago but I have not had a reply as yet.How long does it take to get a decision and does it mean they can put me back in work group. I am worried as I suffer with chronic pain and fatigue and have Lupus and Fibromyalgia also depression anxiety. I also had to go by myself as I had no one to go with me it was awful I was in so much pain and the anxiety was to much. Thank you 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, there is no set time for decisions to be made you like many others have to wait but 4 weeks is the usual time. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,033 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

They can either keep you in the support group, move you to the WRAG or find you fit for work. Ring DWP and request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.