Appeal to tribunal about my pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appeal to tribunal about my pip

Options
deejane
deejane Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I appealed to tribunal about  my pip awarded in may 2019  after not receiving the points I thought I would get and disagreeing what they said I appealed in may and asked for a paper hearing due to my mental health and other problems  I wrote a long letter saying what I disagree with and the problems doing daily things and I have just had results back of appeal tribunal  July 2019 I was awarded both higher for the 2  so waiting to hear of d w p now 

Comments

• buzzer
    buzzer Community member Posts: 106 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @deejane
    Brilliant news regarding your paper based tribunal award at the enhanced rates, well done. A big relief!

Just to let you know the DWP can take 8 week to process the back payments. So try not to worry about getting it for at least that length of time. 

Try & be kind to one another even if we may have different views. 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @deejane and welcome to the community. :) Really pleased your paper based appeal was both quick and successful, thank you for sharing with us!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.