What games did you play as a child? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What games did you play as a child?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I was a bit of a tomboy as a child and loved my train set, cement truck and toy robot.  Other than that I did like the odd doll such as Tiny Tears and Sindy and loved playing with my wee tea set.  Operation and Cluedo were also fab board games and I never got bored with them!  Outside I used to enjoy playing Peever and kicking a ball up and down the garden with my dad!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Some very good games here! Thanks everyone :)
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lots of ideas here for Christmas! 

As a small child I played games like Pictionary. On planes we played educational games like the Preacher’s Cat and Guess the Word. Another innovative game consists of one person trying to find out what his or her team members do for a living.
    My mom invented that game when I told her I was bored one rainy day years ago. You could play this fun game on road trips as well. Basically you divide players into teams of four. Three teams of four work best. Everyone has fun guessing the occupation.
    If they are wrong, the other team must play. The winning team is the one who has correctly guessed five or more jobs within ten minutes without making any mistakes. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like lots of fun @April2018mom!
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sure is! If we spotted any animals we would also try to correctly identify them. 

Brightness