What games did you play as a child?
For National Simplicity Day we thought it would be best to cast our minds back to childhood. To the beloved games that would keep you entertained for hours…
- Card games: Uno, Go Fish or Snap
- Board games: Frustration, Monopoly or Scrabble
- Outside game: Cat’s Cradle, Hopscotch or Tig
I used to spend hours doing cat’s cradle with my sister, even if you always got to the same point. Does anyone actually know how you’re supposed to end the game?
What games were your favourite to play? Let us know in the comments!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments