PIP Assessor - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessor

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP wouldn't know anything about who did the report because it's nothing to do with them. It's the health assessment providers that you need to make any complaints to.

HMCTS won't appreciate you mentioning any lies or contradictions in the report, they will see these for their self.  They will only want to know which descriptors apply to you and your reasons why.

For now you'll be much better concentrating on your submission than anything else. Giving some real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you will also help.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    @gypsy - you've made several posts about the name of the assessor and it's obviously a source of concern for you.

I think you might be better concentrating on the reasons why you should be given PIP, examples of why you are unable to carry out the descriptors and how you manage. I don't believe that who the assessor was is relevant to this.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.