Hi to all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi to all

Colourfull500
Colourfull500 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
I had a letter today from Pip saying they have enough information to make a decision on weather I will be awarded Pip why didn't they just send me the decision today instead of silly letter. 

Colourfull500. 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, what would sooner have an update of the progress of your claim or nothing at all for a further four weeks, have you requested a copy of your assessment report ? Which on receiving it you can work out what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award letter notification letter. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,522 Disability Gamechanger
    the assessor sends the report to the DWP decision maker who then usually agrees with the report, but it can take 6-8 weeks for the DM to do that depending on how busy they are.
    good luck
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Colourfull500
    Hi Woodbine'

Thankyou for the Reply. 

Colourfull500
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Colourfull500, I hope you aren't waiting much longer for a decision!
    Scope

• Colourfull500
    Hi Chloe_Scope'

I hope I won't be waiting much longer either.
    My right leg is swollen up and lots of pain when trying to walk and I cannot get up from lying down position why I don't know. 

Colourfull500 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.