PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi to all

Colourfull500Colourfull500 Member Posts: 10 Listener
I had a letter today from Pip saying they have enough information to make a decision on weather I will be awarded Pip why didn't they just send me the decision today instead of silly letter. 

Colourfull500. 

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,396 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, what would sooner have an update of the progress of your claim or nothing at all for a further four weeks, have you requested a copy of your assessment report ? Which on receiving it you can work out what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official award letter notification letter. 
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,025 Disability Gamechanger
    the assessor sends the report to the DWP decision maker who then usually agrees with the report, but it can take 6-8 weeks for the DM to do that depending on how busy they are.
    good luck
    I will now only offer benefits advice on PIP, and specific benefits advice for other people with Epilepsy. 
  • Colourfull500Colourfull500 Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Hi Woodbine'

Thankyou for the Reply. 

Colourfull500
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Colourfull500, I hope you aren't waiting much longer for a decision!
    Scope

• Colourfull500Colourfull500 Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Hi Chloe_Scope'

I hope I won't be waiting much longer either.
    My right leg is swollen up and lots of pain when trying to walk and I cannot get up from lying down position why I don't know. 

Colourfull500 
Sign in or join us to comment.