HELPING YOU OUT, of your benefits/entitlements — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HELPING YOU OUT, of your benefits/entitlements

Threesticks
Threesticks Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
I have been reading some quite harrowing posts today. I feel for the people who've been on other benefits in the past and now have lost entitlements due to this Governments new systems.  There are some good links on here, you need to use the search box at the top of the pages.

However, if you haven't understood this, their new system is designed to take you off any type of higher entitlements, you need to do a little research. Someone has to pay these corrupt politicians there £80 k pay increase, and we're their target. Bedroom tax, is just one of their methods and now hitting any type of claim, from new to old and reduce their bill. Unless your Boris Johnson,  who can find billions to give away all of a sudden. Geeze, All these private profit making companies, like Atos, Capita,G4S and all the rest on the gravy train. All paid for by reducing OUR entitlements. Lest we forget, it's our money in Tax.

So just be happy with your lot, and if you speak the truth on here you will be shut down by the MODs, just like I was in an  earlier post, locked out for asking simple questions and pointing out the truth. But you cannot silence the truth, will out.
If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Threesticks, I’m very sorry to hear that you feel we are not allowing people to speak the truth. The forum tries to support everyone, and I’m sorry you feel this has been done. 

Please do contact us if you have anymore issues: community@scope.org.uk

Kinds regards,
    Chloe
    Scope

• Threesticks
    Thank you, Chloe, I appreciate your interest. However rather than hide my responses on an email. I'd rather keep this open to all. So the members can input their experiences as well.
    If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for that @Threesticks, we always want to improve the community for our members.
    Scope

• Threesticks
    So you mean, Scope is going to knock on the door of the DWP (GOV) and put massive pressure on them to stop stealing our entitlements and killing us, Chloe ? That would improve our community, don't you think ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.