Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
HELPING YOU OUT, of your benefits/entitlements
I have been reading some quite harrowing posts today. I feel for the people who've been on other benefits in the past and now have lost entitlements due to this Governments new systems. There are some good links on here, you need to use the search box at the top of the pages.
However, if you haven't understood this, their new system is designed to take you off any type of higher entitlements, you need to do a little research. Someone has to pay these corrupt politicians there £80 k pay increase, and we're their target. Bedroom tax, is just one of their methods and now hitting any type of claim, from new to old and reduce their bill. Unless your Boris Johnson, who can find billions to give away all of a sudden. Geeze, All these private profit making companies, like Atos, Capita,G4S and all the rest on the gravy train. All paid for by reducing OUR entitlements. Lest we forget, it's our money in Tax.
So just be happy with your lot, and if you speak the truth on here you will be shut down by the MODs, just like I was in an earlier post, locked out for asking simple questions and pointing out the truth. But you cannot silence the truth, will out.
If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.