Pip mandatory reconsideration - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip mandatory reconsideration

2»

Comments

• jannyb
    jannyb Community member Posts: 39 Courageous
    Another question sorry. If i do the appeal online just to get the ball rolling can i send my further proof thru the post at a later time and is the actuall tribunal still in person? Thank you 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes, you can send further evidence later as long as it arrives within 10 days of the hearing date. With huge backlogs across most of the country being a long as 1 year then you'll have plenty of time.

Yes, it's still to appear in person and this will give you the best chance of a decision in your favour.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jannyb
    Thank you! Do i need to send the courts everything that i gave the dwp or will they supply it to them ? If they supply it do i just need to concentrate on the descriptors i disagree with and examples why ? Thank you ?
  • poppy123456
    You're welcome. You don't need to send anything you've already sent. DWP will send them everything,, including the PIP forms, assessment report, evidence etc etc and you'll receive that in your "bundle" when you receive this you'll need to go through it to check everything is there.

Yes, just concentrate on your reasons why the descriptors apply to you but you'll have plenty of time for that. For now, just concentrate on requesting the Tribunal. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • jannyb
    Oh brilliant thank you..does that apply to doing it online too? So would i just type something like i am putting in a request for a tribunal and further evidence of descriptors and other proof will be collected and sent at a later date.

Is that all I'd have to put for now? Thank you 
  • tinka1992
    tinka1992 Community member Posts: 97 Connected
    Sorry to hear this I havent heard anything yet gonna ring today 
  • jannyb
    Thanx tink ? good luck !
  • tinka1992
    Thanks I will need it did u call today to get your points 
  • tinka1992
    Am thinking should I call now as it's been over 10weeks 
  • jannyb
    No they sent a letter ..it was zero points then they spoke to assessor and gave me 4 ?
  • jannyb
    You're welcome. You don't need to send anything you've already sent. DWP will send them everything,, including the PIP forms, assessment report, evidence etc etc and you'll receive that in your "bundle" when you receive this you'll need to go through it to check everything is there.

Yes, just concentrate on your reasons why the descriptors apply to you but you'll have plenty of time for that. For now, just concentrate on requesting the Tribunal. Good luck.
    jannyb said:
    Oh brilliant thank you..does that apply to doing it online too? So would i just type something like i am putting in a request for a tribunal and further evidence of descriptors and other proof will be collected and sent at a later date.

Is that all I'd have to put for now? Thank you 
    Sorry poppy ? extra evidence sent after..would that be posted or do i go back online and send it?
  • poppy123456
    All you have to put for now is the reasons why you're requesting the Tribunal. Any extra evidence at a later date will need to be posted to HMCTS. Once they accept your appeal you'll have a reference number which you'll need to use what sending evidence or contacting them.
  • tinka1992
    Can anybody advice me on this please so I'm at mr stage waiting 10weeks they asked assures view it came bk Friday case manger wasnt happy as I have mental health badly and proof of 4 different medcail people who have sent in well today I have phoned they will have answer for me on Wednesday but the man on phone said case manger wasnt happy with accores report said it looks like u have more points on it but cant tell me witch ones and he said looks like daily living but no morality I feel sick as worrying 
  • poppy123456
    tinka1992 said:
    Can anybody advice me on this please so I'm at mr stage waiting 10weeks they asked assures view it came bk Friday case manger wasnt happy as I have mental health badly and proof of 4 different medcail people who have sent in well today I have phoned they will have answer for me on Wednesday but the man on phone said case manger wasnt happy with accores report said it looks like u have more points on it but cant tell me witch ones and he said looks like daily living but no morality I feel sick as worrying 
    Hi,

If a decision had been made on the MR then you would have been told what the decision was on the phone when you rang. It's wrong of the adviser to say anything to you because the only person that can make the decision is the decision maker.

It's impossible to speculate anything at this point and all you can do is wait for the decision to be made. Ring again on Wednesday and hopefully they'll be able to tell you. Good luck.
  • tinka1992
    Ok thank u I will call up Wednesday to see if a decision has been made 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.