Pip northern ireland — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip northern ireland

Options
caroline83
caroline83 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi, this process is soooo long I finally received a letter saying they have the information needed and will let me know ... has anyone any clue how long after the letter a decision will finally be made

Comments

• caroline83
    Options
    Hi, this process is soooo long I finally received a letter saying they have the information needed and will let me know ... has anyone any clue how long after the letter a decision will finally be made
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

That's a standard letter they send everyone and doesn't really mean anything. Decisions can still take between 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer after this letter. There's really no timescales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • caroline83
    Options
    Awww I was so hopeful after seeing the brown later this afternoon it’s been such a long process ... thank you for replying 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Awww I was so hopeful after seeing the brown later this afternoon it’s been such a long process ... thank you for replying 
    It really drives up the anxiety levels, doesnt it? Hang in there chick. xxx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.