completing questionnaire advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

completing questionnaire advice

willz37
willz37 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi I'm hoping you lovely people can give me some advice on completing the moving around question.  My daughter has Hyper-mobility EDS and fibromyalgia, she sublaxes shoulders, hips and knees quite frequently no pattern or warning.  Some days she's able to walk quite far some days very little at all.  Even on good days when she is able to walk further she is still in loads of pain and again will make her worse the following day/s   She's the type of person that is extremely  stubborn she would rather try to carry on as normal and not ask for help or admit to others there is anything wrong.  whilst she was pregnant her consultant wanted her to use a walking stick as she had SPD but she was adamant she wasn't using one as shes only 23. she is currently awaiting urgent MRI as she has no feeling in her right thigh and has real bad back pain, also lost control of her bowels and bladder about a fortnight ago (didn't go to a&e went to drs about 2 days later)   What is the best way for me to complete this section please.  Thank you in advance

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.