Call of nature issue — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Call of nature issue

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
What happen if o having ibs issues on the day am in the room would this be against me when i get it it bad

Comments

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    This is one of my biggest worries when it comes to the tribunal as well.  Being able to get to the centre on time and then last the hour or so there without having to leave for the loo...  As far as I understand, they can't make a final decision without you being there so it will cause problems if you can't make it on the day unfortunately. 
  • sam12
    Am goin its ibs when am. There please read carefully 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    They won't be able to make a decision without you there.  So if you have to leave halfway through and they can't ask all the questions they need to it will be the same as not being there at all.  They allocate a certain amount of time for each hearing so they won't be able to wait for you to visit the loo and return later either.  If it's D, are you able to take Imodium or anything to help?
  • sam12
    Mite be adjournment now because i been failed by social worker i waiting court reply 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,335 Disability Gamechanger
    sam12 said:
    Mite be adjournment now because i been failed by social worker i waiting court reply 
    Is your social worker now not able to go with you to the hearing? Is there anyone else that can go with you because the Tribunal may not be able to adjourn the hearing.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    Not my fault 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,335 Disability Gamechanger
    I know it's not your fault but the Tribunal still may not adjourn it. I really hope they do, please let us know when hear back from them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    My lawyer trying to sort something importantly she call me back 30 min i have a very strong case they mite be able to get me taxis i be back soon

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.