Esa tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa tribunal

doglovesbirds
doglovesbirds Community member Posts: 3 Listener
It said schedule 3 on the letter after tribunal for esa and on the internet on schedule 3 it says ,talks about immigration but I was born in the UK live in uk no where else and it says got to go to  Secretary of state and then they are on about that it was accepted the tribunal was I don't get it it also says about rule 2 and rule 31  or something what is up with this. What's it mean.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Schedule 3 is Support Group. It has nothing to do with immigration, what ever you read you misunderstood that part.

Rule 31 which is otherwise know as regulation 31 for LCWRA is regulation 35 for ESA support group but they are both the same thing.

I'm assuming the Tribunal decision was to place you into the support group, is that correct?

If so then the decision letter will be sent to DWP and they will contact you at some point but this can be about 8 weeks, sometimes less. Any backdated money owed takes about 8 weeks to receive and about the same time to put your award into payment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • doglovesbirds
    Yes it was for to put me back into support group thanks 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    I'm glad you were able to get to the bottom of this @doglovesbirds! :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • doglovesbirds

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.