Just got my report back. zero points.
Looks can be deceiving! Fort the pip assessor was lovely. But apparently that was all pretence. There's a few lies on there.
Apparently because I can sit on a chair without screaming I can do everything. Honestly so shocked. Cant deal with these types of people anymore. I only applied because i was told to, I didn't want to because I knew all it was gunna do, is make me feel worse and low and behold. Its hard enough for me to tell the doctor when I'm in agony with my back n hip or how I'm feeling with my mental health, makes me feel like a complete nuisance. So it was even harder to talk to people like the assessors etc. So now, even tho I explained everthing they've gone n made me feel like I'm completely over exaggerating n shouldnt of bothered them.
I dunno what to do now?
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.