PIP refused - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP refused

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds exactly like DWP, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, very frustrating! I hope it's sorted soon.

Just to add, hoovering your hair off the floor did make me laugh though. Sorry but i couldn't help it, that mental image of someone doing that.. thanks for the laugh today, i needed it... bad day and want to SCREAM myself. We should join the screaming club? If i find a club, i'll let you know ;)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Willwill
    Willwill Community member Posts: 67 Pioneering
    @poppy123456 glad I made you giggle ,,,not so good for the cat though, the cat jumped through the window, should have put my glasses back on when I got the  hoover  out , gotta get the glazier in  now , it's bit drafty now,,,. Gonna have to train that cat to open windows :#
  • Willwill
    edited October 2019
    @ Cloie_Scope thank you , yes the circle is getting bigger :D    poppy123456 is organising  a  SCREAMING club,, you wana join us :D:D 
    be good  de Wills
  • poppy123456
    Willwill said:
    @poppy123456 glad I made you giggle ,,,not so good for the cat though, the cat jumped through the window, should have put my glasses back on when I got the  hoover  out , gotta get the glazier in  now , it's bit drafty now,,,. Gonna have to train that cat to open windows :#
    OMG haha that's so funny. OMG that mental image of the cat, poor thing! Made me think of my cat and the hoover which he's scared to death of and runs everytime my daughter touches it :D

As for the draft with the window, grab a blanket or 6 ;)

It's good to laugh, especially with the day i've had. Thanks for making my day brighter and i'm sorry it was at your expense :D;)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Willwill
    @poppy123456 That's OK poppy  ,, cat is back and is a sleep  (watchin me) lay on the blanket !!! with one beady eye open , probably cus I found some double sided tape to fix my hair o:):p
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I wasn't expecting to have a chuckle so early in the morning, thanks @Willwill! I hope you get this resolved soon (for your cat's sake if nothing else! :D

Sorry you've had such a bad day yesterday @poppy123456. I hope things are looking a little better today but if there's anything I can help with, you know you only have to ask. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • poppy123456
    @Willwill haha i'm glad the double sided tape worked for you hair ;) so funny!

@Adrian_Scope i hope so too and thank you, i will certainly do that :)
  • Willwill
    edited October 2019
    Willwill said:
    UHO......not sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!  my SDP I  should have  back pay updated from 22/01/19 ,,as I had been overpaid £514 between 22/01/19  to 23/03/19 ,so immediately paid DWP  back by debit card ,,but as quoted above they can only backdate from 28/03/19  as I have to chase DWP management for the £514  ,,,,from there with to and from there a lady from DWP PC  on 21/10/19 said would phone the DWP debt department to sought this out and would phone me back if there was any problems , no phone call ,all is well
    23/10/19 I decided to phone DWP DEBT  department to clarify, !!!!!!!!!  a man Shawn told me they knew nothing of this, £514 t be backdated ,the lady on the 21/10/19 did not contact them as it would have been on their system Shawn was going to pay me back £514 into my bank but his advisor gave him instructions not t d so , Shawn has now has contacted another office to pay me of this monies , as he was not allowed to do so, and to ring back in 5 days if no contact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    going to hoover my hair off the carpet floor  now 

tomorrow is another day , regards to all  ,, de Will

UPDATE 
    regarding SDP  ,, 23 OCT , spoke with DWP person  Shawn to say he would send a message to pay me of  £514 of what I am owed by DWP 

TODAY 29 Oct phone  DWP of SDP department ,, spoke with a Heather of this problem and she did quote Shawn did NOT  send a  email to the department of payments 

She has now sent Email to department   and have been told wait another 5 days before phoning back 

on the 3rd OCT2019 was awarded by the tribunal court  in my favour and allowed Also states  a decision was made  by the ""Secretary of State"" from 22/01/2019 to 21/01/2024  

DWP of SDP have sent me payment from 25/03/2019 with a letter of this date

DWP  SDP today admit that I should have this monies payed to me from 21/01/19 yet again

My conclusion BUT  I could be wrong  but
     ""Secretary of State"" has breached this order and not complied with this  order from the courts  is therefore in  ""contempt of court""

GRRRRRRR   gota get the hoover out again !!!:# 

change of subject it is lovely sunny day B)

• Willwill
    UPDATE 
    regarding SDP  ,, 23 OCT , spoke with DWP person  Shawn to say he would send a message to pay me of  £514 of what I am owed by DWP 

TODAY 29 Oct phone  DWP of SDP department ,, spoke with a Heather of this problem and she did quote Shawn did NOT  send a  email to the department of payments 

She has now sent Email to department   and have been told wait another 5 days before phoning back 

on the 3rd OCT2019 was awarded by the tribunal court  in my favour and allowed Also states  a decision was made  by the ""Secretary of State"" from 22/01/2019 to 21/01/2024  

DWP of SDP have sent me payment from 25/03/2019 with a letter of this date

DWP  SDP today admit that I should have this monies payed to me from 21/01/19 yet again

My conclusion BUT  I could be wrong  but
     ""Secretary of State"" has breached this order and not complied with this  order from the courts  is therefore in  ""contempt of court""

GRRRRRRR   gota get the hoover out again !!!: :#

change of subject it is lovely sunny day B

• saz11
    saz11 Community member Posts: 121 Pioneering
    @Willwill

You must have the patience of a saint.....but you do crack me up keep posting ??

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.