underpayment latest — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

underpayment latest

Options
stillpoorly
stillpoorly Community member Posts: 20 Listener
just spoke to unhelpful idiot at dwp abo at mo ,ut how my underpayment  claim is going, im being processed at mo , he tells me its not being done by people who work for dwp  and as they dont believe any info we put on form they have to get info from hmrc and bank statements for the time we are claiming for what a joke.
i dont even remember what bank i was with in 2011--2015 ,is this anthony **** up like the atos scam

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @stillpoorly, I'm sorry to hear this, I imagine it has been a very stressful time for you! Are the underpayments in relation to ESA?

It may be worth ringing again and seeing if you are able to speak to someone who is more useful - I appreciate this is not ideal!
    Scope

• stillpoorly
    Options
    apologys i was fuming spent 45 mins getting through and got nothing of any use back x
  • stillpoorly
    Options
    yes from ib to esa 
  • nannie234
    nannie234 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
    hello don't know how old post is my hubby went from ib to esa had letter from them sent back September had phone call today sed sort in couple of weeks but ddnt say if he was due any back date tho so still in limbo

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    nannie234 said:
    hello don't know how old post is my hubby went from ib to esa had letter from them sent back September had phone call today sed sort in couple of weeks but ddnt say if he was due any back date tho so still in limbo

Hi, once a decision is made they will send him a letter. The current waiting times for decisions on this are between 12-20 weeks. Whether he’s entitled to any backdated money will depend on his circumstances during the dates in the letter. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stillpoorly
    Options
    anyone know how long claim takes once its with a decision maker
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's no timescales because backlogs are huge for the underpayments.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.