Hi, my name is Minimo! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Minimo!

Options
Minimo
Minimo Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I I live in Southend with my partner Bart and 2 cats.

Looking forward to Christmas with friends and family.

Love & Hugs

Michelle?❤️?❤️

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @Minimo - Welcome to this great community, Michelle! Thank you for your great first post.....might be biased as I have a kitten. I don't get 'Christmassey' until Christmas Eve, which is a little late. Hope you enjoy your Christmas. I look forward to hearing more from you. In the meanwhile, if you have any queries about the site, or any problems you may have, please do say.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Minimo and a warm welcome to the community. 
    Is it bad to admit I'm not prepared for Christmas in the slightest yet? :D

What are your cats called?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Minimo and welcome to the Community.  It is always nice to meet a fellow cat lover and thank you for sharing with us.  Glad you are looking forward to Christmas.  Are you doing anything nice for it?  I'm not prepared for it myself as still got some gifts to buy and cards to write.  I hope you have a lovely time anyway and that you enjoy your time on the forum also.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Han_
    Han_ Community member Posts: 151 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Minimo and thank you for your post. I love cats! I hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

Han
  • MobileGames
    MobileGames Community member Posts: 123 Pioneering
    Options
    @Minimo. Welcome. I have a cat. How old are your 2 and what are they called? 

Brightness