No face to face assessment or over the phone discussion — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No face to face assessment or over the phone discussion

Options
helenn
helenn Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm awaiting assessment report. I did not have a face to face interview.  My assessment has been based on my doctors report and a discussion the assessor had with my husband. He told her I was out shopping with my daughter when infact I just sat in the car. I so mad at him. He says he didn't know who he was speaking to. Can I ask for copy of report and when. Thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

Have you been told it's a paper based assessment? Yes, you can request a copy of the report by ringing DWP but they won't send a copy to you until both copies have been received, this will be the digital copy and the paper copy. When you do receive it you'll need to look for the dots in the report and compare them against the PIP descriptors to see what points are recommended, they usually go with the report.

It's very unlikely you'll receive the report before Christmas.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @helenn, how are you doing? Just wanted to check in to see how things were going?
    Scope

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, how`s things? Hear back yet? xx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.