If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

No face to face assessment or over the phone discussion

helennhelenn Member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm awaiting assessment report. I did not have a face to face interview.  My assessment has been based on my doctors report and a discussion the assessor had with my husband. He told her I was out shopping with my daughter when infact I just sat in the car. I so mad at him. He says he didn't know who he was speaking to. Can I ask for copy of report and when. Thank you


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

    Have you been told it's a paper based assessment? Yes, you can request a copy of the report by ringing DWP but they won't send a copy to you until both copies have been received, this will be the digital copy and the paper copy. When you do receive it you'll need to look for the dots in the report and compare them against the PIP descriptors to see what points are recommended, they usually go with the report.

    It's very unlikely you'll receive the report before Christmas.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @helenn, how are you doing? Just wanted to check in to see how things were going?

  • pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, how`s things? Hear back yet? xx
Sign in or join us to comment.