Hi, my name is jjames! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jjames!

Options
jjames
jjames Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi new here have klippel feil syndrome ptsd and serious nerve pain would love to make friends 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jjames - Welcome to this supportive & friendly community. I'm sorry to read about the problems you're facing; I'm not sure anyone else has Klippel-Feil Syndrome, but sadly there are others with PTSD or living with pain. I have neuropathic pain too; not much fun, but try to find ways of coping with it!
    Please have a look around the forum & join in with the other discussions, as well as chatting here. I'm sure there'll be others along to welcome you, & you'll get to know others here.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @jjames
                       Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Please do take a look around the forum, there are many conversations going on such as in the Coffee Lounge. There are many lovely people here on the community and we are here to support one another. Also, please if you have any questions then do just ask, there will be someone who will be able to help. Thank you. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @jjames. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness