Claim PIP for ASD? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Claim PIP for ASD?

Options
13»

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ilovecats
    Somebody on the phone advised me to do that this morning.
    It's ok, I've been put straight since then, thankfully.
    If I had a quid for all the bad advice I've followed in life, I'd be rich by now!
    Thank you
  • Bettahm
    Options
    Just been advised by someone else in an email from another organisation to do the PIP claim thing as if I was having my worse day.
    I'm going to stick with the advice I have from all you lot however.
    But that advice is obviously out there.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Terrible advice and could potentially be seen as benefit fraud, if all your days aren't your worst days.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Bettahm
    Options
    @poppy123456
    I have followed a lot of bad advice from individuals I have trusted. At least here on the forum enough people jumped on what I posted immediately to let me know it was not a good idea! So glad for this forum.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.