Hi I joined this group 2 weeks ago and wrote I was going to a tribunal for pip. It was horrible, the judge was nice, but the doctor was horrid. I completely broke down and my husband had to explain my day to day pain. Anyway we didn’t wait for the result as I was in such a state, but I won I’m still in shock and glad it’s over.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.