Universal Credit and ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal Credit and ESA

Options
Maddy1974
Maddy1974 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello everyone I need some help please I’m on Universel credit and my esa support group was sent over with me with regulation 19 I get my esa support fortnightly separate from universel credit but I have just received a capability for work questionnaire I don’t understand will I need a face to face I have spina bifda and severe raynauds thank you for reading 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

Even though your ESA Support Group transferred with you, you can be reassessed anytime from 3 months so, if it was longer than that, that you were assessed last time then i'm afraid it's correct. You must make sure that form is returned by the date stated in the letter and make sure you send evidence to support your claim.

Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Maddy1974 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. :)
  • Maddy1974
    Maddy1974 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for your replies I was awarded 5 years ago without face to face I’m hoping same again but I be prepared if I have to 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Maddy1974 and welcome to the community. Best of luck with your reassessment. Please let us know how you get on and if you need any help with it at all. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.