Capita are useless
Hi , I am awaiting the decision on the face to face meeting that I had on the 9th of Jan , and yesterday got a letter from capita saying that a appointment has been booked for 20th Feb , no mention of the out come of the 9th of Jan appointment, so I phoned them to be told it could be that the computer system has lost it !! What a joke !! and that I have to phone up next Monday to see if it has been found !! I take it this is a delaying tactic from them . I have chronic leg pains, a hernia, COPD, and under the mental Health Team for trying to end it all over the past 6 mths on more than 4 occasions . I also have sleep apnea , separated from my ex wife , struggling for money , it feels like no one cares especially the DWP or should I say Capita .
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.