PIP suspention — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP suspention

Options
tonianna
tonianna Community member Posts: 1 Listener
so last year i got accused of faking my health back in 2018 so i got a solistor involved the lady who was interving me clearly had it out of me from the off even telling me shell never forget my face etc but after two months and her deciding to stop the interveiw twice during this time they chose to take no further action agents me as she could see i wasnt faking and that she had caused me to have a break down so bad i am now having to recive counciling because of it all but now the fraud department have closed the case and  instead passed it on to PIP own investergation team without even litting me see this so called video frist i phoned them today to be told they tried to get an interveiw room but couldnt so just passed it over so i cant even defend myself at all i have never once lied about having good days  but yet having a good day is once again being used agent me all i have tried to do is follow advice from my prevouse doctors surgery and MSK to push myself on my good days with walking  which i havent even been able todo since 2018 after i ended up in hospital thanks to the doctors overdoesing me in a hole new way which took the hospital 6days to figure out!!, i have all evadence to prove all medcial problems my new doctors surgery have even been nice enough to print of my medical history free of charge to help me inculding about my learning disability as they dont even belive i have dyslxer which i was diganoes with when i was 9 (im now 29) my doctors are doing eveything they can to help me as they know im not faking and that what is going on with me isnt an easy condistion to fully diganose with new problems popping up all the time i suffer with anxiety and depressing paranoia and puplatations aswell as the shakes when i get stressed which causes me to stutter unable to talk properly i have  been diganoised with fibromyalga i also have multapal joint problems aswell as pain/stiffness/cracking/locking all the time and now with my fingers swelling/lumps on my joints and dull pain in my fingers. sorry for ramberling i always do this i cant help it but what my point im getting to hear is now my PIP has been suspended with no right to appeal and im going to lose my mobility car i will find out in 14 days when it is being collected  as the disition maker isnt going to decied untill 9th march latest which will now leave me house bound and unable to get to medical appoiments for myself or my children or even get my children to school if they would make a dicision if i needed to take it to court or what ever mobility would allow me to keep the car for upto 26weeks while i argue it but as they are taken there time mobility cant seem todo anything to help me out not even with me offering to pay for it while i wait.i still havent fully got over the IUC back in augest and  this is now distorying me to the point my countcoller worried for my safety as i cant take much more i need help what can i do or where can i go for help?? as i have no cule and my solisotor is away and no one else will advice me.from that ferm.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @tonianna   Pleased to meet you .

Thank you for joining and sharing, so sorry to hear this.

I am one of the team of Community Champions.  Our role is to give information, advice and offer support.

I do understand, I have mental health issues. Disability and addiction history.  Help members and advise on mental health issues including diet, nutrition.

Please if I can suggest you speak to the following mental health charities.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.

https://www.mind.org.uk.

https://www.rethink.org.

All charities offer the following problems with benefits. Form filling in, attendance of assessments. 

Please interested in advising you here this situation you have right now.

Information relevant support on any thing. Sleep, meds, diet, nutrition.

Might not be in all areas and you can self refer or speak to your GP.

Please can I also add will tag my friend @poppy123456 who is a member of our team.

Lady has exceptional knowledge, expertise on benefits. May be able to advise further.

Please if I can help with anything please get in touch.

Your a valued member of our Community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,216 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks @thespiceman for the tag.

Hi and welcome @tonianna

I'm sorry to hear this! Unfortunately, this isn't the place for help regarding this because no one knows anything about your case because we can't see any paperwork, we don't know how your conditions affected you at the time the decision was made on that award because that's what they will have looked at and not how your conditions affects you now.

May i ask how long your solicitor is away for? because you really do need expert advice regarding this. Is there any other solicitor you can go to for this? Have you tried an advice agency like welfare rights or a law centre? If not then put your postcode into this link and it will tell you what's local to you. https://advicelocal.uk/

I'm sorry i can't be of anymore help.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @tonianna and the warmest welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. Has the link Poppy provided been helpful at all?
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.