In the Queue...? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

In the Queue...?

lmkg1315
lmkg1315 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi!

I have been doing alot of calling around this morning just for Bill's and getting some things straight so thought I'd just give PIP a quick call to see if there was an update on the progress of my claim. All the woman could say was "you're in the next queue to be looked at I say come the end of the month you'd have heard something".

She was very nice but I have no idea what thar means. When I explained I didn't know what that meant she said she wasn't really supposed to say what she had already said but I needn't worry I was in the next queue.

What is the queue? I'm so confused! I wasn't even going to call and only did so on a whim because I was sorting out some other bits and bobs via the phone, now I've left myself even more confused! Ha!

Hope someone can elaborate for me!

L♡

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

If you've had the PIP assessment and your report has been returned to DWP it's placed into a pile with other reports and is looked at by a decision maker. Once it gets to the top of the pile it will be looked at. There's no timescales to any decisions, backlogs are just part of the reason a decision can be delayed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lmkg1315, I hope it isn't long before you here something. Please do let us know how you get on. :)
    Scope

• lmkg1315
    lmkg1315 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
    @Chloe_Scope Thank you! Still nothing yet but fingers crossed it won't be too long :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.