Tribunal win - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal win

13»

Comments

• doctorcrash16
    doctorcrash16 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Oh right I see they had my bank details off me 2 weeks ago because I rang after I got the decision so what does that mean ? Because they already have the details and have already asked about hospital stays and that 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    No one here can tell you when you will receive the backdated money or when your award will be put into payment. The only ones that can tell you that is DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • doctorcrash16
    Hello I rang dwp today and they said they sorted out the payments last night and told me how much backdated money I'm getting and they said it will be in my account in 3-5 days 

But other people have been saying theirs took 5-7 days or 7-10 what's all that's about so how do they know it's 3-5 days if other people's take longer than that ?
  • poppy123456
    Hello I rang dwp today and they said they sorted out the payments last night and told me how much backdated money I'm getting and they said it will be in my account in 3-5 days 

But other people have been saying theirs took 5-7 days or 7-10 what's all that's about so how do they know it's 3-5 days if other people's take longer than that ?

It will totally depend on who you bank with as to how long it will take to receive your money in your bank. I bank with Natwest and for me it will be 3-5 working days.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • doctorcrash16
    I'm with Lloyds bank so does that mean 3-5 days 
  • doctorcrash16
    So would u be able to tell me please how long il be waiting as I'm with Lloyds
  • poppy123456
    So would u be able to tell me please how long il be waiting as I'm with Lloyds

I've no idea, sorry. Check your bank Tuesday or Wednesday and hopefully it will be there then.
  • doctorcrash16
    Scotleag 
    Could u please let me know when yours goes in post on here when u get it hopefully tomorrow or Friday 
  • doctorcrash16
    I rang dwp today and they said it will definitely be in my bank Tuesday and not before so got to wait till Tuesday for mine they sent my award letter to 
  • doctorcrash16
    I know it's crazy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.