Esa/Uc lwrca — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa/Uc lwrca

Options
hello20
hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
Hello
Any advice plz I was transferred from esa support group to Uc an was awarded lwrca which they said was awarded till April/May  so what happens after this will I continue receive lwrca rate till I’m Assessed an recieve a decision 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA is an ongoing award and doesn't end unless you're found fit for work or placed into the other group. It will continue until you're reassessed and a decision's been made on that review. Award lengths are just a guide but you can be reassessed anytime from 3 months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hello20
    hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
    Options
    Thank you 

does that apply to if u was moved over from esa support group to Uc an they honoured the lwrca rate cause I was in support group  
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're welcome, yes it applies here too. Support Group and LCWRA are exactly the same.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.