Hi, my name is InfiniteSeries! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is InfiniteSeries!

InfiniteSeries
InfiniteSeries Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I’m new. 

I’m sexually dysfunctional, due to my extensive trauma history. I had no sexual arousal even when seeing complete nakedness during sex. I said I don’t understand what sex means as an adult. Every time when there’s sexual intimacy, I feel extreme humiliation all over again, as though the abuse was happening again. I was abused from age 1-24, suffered extreme sexual, physical and psychological ritual abuse. Plus, I always have the tendency to feel forced during sex, resembling rape, with my partner. The inclination to wanting to feel forced in everything sexual, was programmed by my past abusers. I couldn’t seem to be natural.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @InfiniteSeries   Pleased to  meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of Community Champions. We advise and help support members of our Community.

Please may I suggest first have you spoken to your GP.

This organisation may be able to help.

Sexual Advice Association

https://www.sexualadviceassociation.co.uk.

Helpline 0207 486 7262

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @InfiniteSeries Hello and welcome to the community, and thank you for sharing with us your story, I cant imagine it is easy to talk about. I hope you get the support you need and the link you have been given is useful. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @InfiniteSeries - Welcome to this supportive & friendly community. I am very saddened to read about the awful trauma you have suffered. I don't know if you've looked into getting help from charities that have an understanding about this. Mind has a web page of those you could approach. See: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/abuse/sexual-abuse/  Perhaps they might be helpful, particularly NAPAC.
    Please do say if there's any way in which we as a community may also help, & do talk here any time.

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @InfiniteSeries and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Can I say how brave you have been in coming on here and opening up to us.  You have done the right thing.  I am so sorry to hear of what you have been through.  Please do try to look into the excellent links and advice you have been given by other members above.  We are all here to support you on the forum and you can talk to us anytime as there will always be someone here to listen.  The Community is a very safe environment in which to chat and people on here are lovely.  I hope you find some support for yourself and please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.  If we can be of any help to you at all then please just get in touch.  All the best.
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness