Pip report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip report

Options
vandamay
vandamay Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi people , just a quick enquiry I had pip ftf beginning this month , just asked for the report and was told I could have it but it might not be complete! Does that mean the whole claim , they have not made a decision it obviously too soon, but was wondering why they said this 
thank for reading 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @vandamay Hello and welcome to the community, I am not quite sure why they said this, as usually the report can be requested a week after the assessment, maybe like you said they were referring to the decision not yet being complete. Hopefully another member may be able to shed more light on your query  
  • vandamay
    Options
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I think what they mean by this is that it may not have the part with the activities and dots next to them to see where any points may have been recommended. I have heard before that sometimes they don't include this in the report, although i've always received the full report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sooze77
    sooze77 Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
    Options
    They may just mean that this report may not be the final decision and is subject to change by the decision maker, that's usually a standard thing that they tell most people when they ring up to request a copy of the report.
  • vandamay
    Options
    Ok thanks all 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @vandamay. :)

Please do let us know how you get on!
    Scope

• vandamay
    Options
    I have received the report this morning , and judging by the comments of assessor will get standard rate for both , just have another 3 weeks or so for the letter lol , other than that it seems fine . There are a couple of things I did not say but only minor . Thanks for the help 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.