PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip report

vandamayvandamay Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi people , just a quick enquiry I had pip ftf beginning this month , just asked for the report and was told I could have it but it might not be complete! Does that mean the whole claim , they have not made a decision it obviously too soon, but was wondering why they said this 
thank for reading 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,236 Disability Gamechanger
    @vandamay Hello and welcome to the community, I am not quite sure why they said this, as usually the report can be requested a week after the assessment, maybe like you said they were referring to the decision not yet being complete. Hopefully another member may be able to shed more light on your query  
  • vandamayvandamay Member Posts: 6 Listener
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I think what they mean by this is that it may not have the part with the activities and dots next to them to see where any points may have been recommended. I have heard before that sometimes they don't include this in the report, although i've always received the full report.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sooze77sooze77 Member Posts: 20 Courageous
    They may just mean that this report may not be the final decision and is subject to change by the decision maker, that's usually a standard thing that they tell most people when they ring up to request a copy of the report.
    Ok thanks all 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @vandamay. :)

Please do let us know how you get on!
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
    I have received the report this morning , and judging by the comments of assessor will get standard rate for both , just have another 3 weeks or so for the letter lol , other than that it seems fine . There are a couple of things I did not say but only minor . Thanks for the help 
Sign in or join us to comment.