Hi, my name is falseknees! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is falseknees!

Options
falseknees
falseknees Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i would like to get in touch with the person who wants to start up her own fibro group myself and my daughter are both sufferers and we are interested

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Im not sure who you are looking to find, maybe have a look in the fibro group and here to see if this can help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @falseknees and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I too am not sure who you are trying to find, but as @janer1967 suggests, maybe look on the fibro group on here to see if you can find them.  Have you also thought about trying Facebook to see if you can find a fibro support group on there too if you aren't successful here?  Just a thought as I know there are many different groups on Facebook.  I hope you manage to find the person you are looking for anyway.  If we can be of any further help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @falseknees - Welcome to this very great community. Just a thought, but there are a lot of people on Scope who have fibromyalgia, so you may very well find some good support here anyway as this is quite a large community.
    You are most welcome to talk here as there's usually someone around, & altho we have varying disorders, we often share much in common. If you need any help/advice, please do say.

Brightness