Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is falseknees!

falsekneesfalseknees Member Posts: 1 Listener
i would like to get in touch with the person who wants to start up her own fibro group myself and my daughter are both sufferers and we are interested

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,284 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Im not sure who you are looking to find, maybe have a look in the fibro group and here to see if this can help.
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @falseknees and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I too am not sure who you are trying to find, but as @janer1967 suggests, maybe look on the fibro group on here to see if you can find them.  Have you also thought about trying Facebook to see if you can find a fibro support group on there too if you aren't successful here?  Just a thought as I know there are many different groups on Facebook.  I hope you manage to find the person you are looking for anyway.  If we can be of any further help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,065 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @falseknees - Welcome to this very great community. Just a thought, but there are a lot of people on Scope who have fibromyalgia, so you may very well find some good support here anyway as this is quite a large community.
    You are most welcome to talk here as there's usually someone around, & altho we have varying disorders, we often share much in common. If you need any help/advice, please do say.
Sign in or join us to comment.