PIP reassessment coming up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP reassessment coming up

Gary1812
Gary1812 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone,  my name is Gary, I currently have mental and physical health issues and have a PIP reassessment coming up. Any information gratefully received 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

If you kept a copy of the form that you sent then i'd advise you to have a read of that before the assessment because part of the assessment will be for you to verify what you wrote in the form and any additional information they ask.

The majority of the assessment will be about how your conditions affect you against the PIP descriptors. They will also be watching you during the assessment so do be aware of that.

You will need to answer all the questions yourself, unless you have an appointee and then they will be able to answer them on your behalf.

Good luck.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Garry1812, please do let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Good luck. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.