How to remove representative — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How to remove representative

rbz
rbz Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
During PIP Appeal I had an representative from Local Community Advice, but I am not happy with this person.
My case will go to Upper Tribunal, so I want that  the Appeal Service don't share any further information with this person.
How to restrict Appeal Service to send all further documents to representative from Community Advice?
This person already received copy of Reasons for Decision, but I want restrict  to send any further documents.

Comments

• Joanne_Alumni
    Joanne_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 188 Pioneering
    hi @rbz,

You can contact the Upper Tribunal on 020 7071 5662 and ask them to remove the representative from your case.

That should stop any further paperwork being sent to them.

There is also an email address-adminappeals@justice.gov.uk

Do you have anyone else lined up to help you? There is a website called Advicelocal which is useful to try and find organisations that can help.

You could also contact your local law centre
    Joanne 
    Scope
  • rbz
    rbz Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    Thanks for information.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Please do let us know how you get on @rbz. :)
    Scope

• skullcap
    skullcap Posts: 169 Courageous
    hi @rbz,

You can contact the Upper Tribunal on 020 7071 5662 and ask them to remove the representative from your case.

That should stop any further paperwork being sent to them.

There is also an email address-adminappeals@justice.gov.uk

Do you have anyone else lined up to help you? There is a website called Advicelocal which is useful to try and find organisations that can help.

You could also contact your local law centre
    Hi Joanne. The information you provide would be useful to me if I am selected to have to be reviewed for my PIP award.
    I have checked both the Law Clinic and the local organisations, There is no Law Centre within 90 miles and the choice of advice agencies is AgeUK and the CAB both of whom do not do representation.
    Any other suggestions, on the off chance that I will need them for appeal purposes would be gratefully received. Incidentally using both of those agencies was in my opinion a waste of everybody's time. On the one occasion that I used them years ago for an ESA claim all I ended up doing was repeating what I already knew where my difficulties.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.