Worried I'll be found fit for work - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried I'll be found fit for work

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    No, you will not need to attend this appointment now. I'd advise you to put a note on your journal or to ring UC and tell then that you've been awarded LCWRA and no longer need to attend that appointment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Formidible
    Formidible Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Does anyone know how long LCWRA is awarded for? This might sound a bit premature, as I've only just been awarded it, but it doesn't say anything about how long it's for in the letter, only "we may contact you again in the future". 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Decision letters have no timescales on them because you can be reassessed anytime from 3 months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Formidible
    Formidible Community member Posts: 24 Connected

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.