esa not paid in - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

esa not paid in

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,045 Disability Gamechanger
    Mine hasn't been paid either, I'm on phone now waiting 50+ minutes in. How do I try to not panic?

Hi and welcome,

Hopefully you've got through by now and found out the reason why you didn't receive your money today. Most likely a simple error.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sampakaghideh
    Sampakaghideh Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hi.i havent recive my esa ..I was getting every 2 weeks on Friday.. any one can help me with this pls
  • poppy123456
    Hi.i havent recive my esa ..I was getting every 2 weeks on Friday.. any one can help me with this pls

Hi,

I'm afraid no one on an internet forum can tell you why you haven't received your money today. You will need to ring DWP when they open at 8am. Do be aware that phones lines are extra busy at the moment so it may take quite a while for them to answer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Sampakaghideh
    Hi.tks...is this just happen to me or happen to many people....I'm really worry
  • poppy123456
    Hi.tks...is this just happen to me or happen to many people....I'm really worry

I received my money on Wednesday as normal. It's most likely a very simple error but you will need to ring them.
    The number you'll need to ring is 0800 169 0310

• Sampakaghideh
    Hi.tks.i try to call the number but didnt put me tru..any other phone number for esa available?
  • poppy123456
    Hi.tks.i try to call the number but didnt put me tru..any other phone number for esa available?

That's the only number. As i advised, they will be extremely busy and you will need to keep trying. Once you do get through you could be on hold for quite some time. It's a free number so there's no charge to ring it.
  • Palookaville
    Palookaville Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    If it's any help, I have the same problem. That number 0800 169 0310 is for sure the correct one. Thinking I may call my bank first, as weirdly, they sometimes have visibility of upcoming transactions to which I do not. failing that, will hang on until noonish.
  • Palookaville
    Oh, and when I tried calling earlier, phone said it was connected, but just silence. Took 4 goes to get to the auto-voice.
  • Sampakaghideh
    I call the bank and they said no money from esa come to my acc recently and they advise me to call dwp..do u have a same problem?
  • Sampakaghideh
    What do u think about the reason why they havent pay our money?
  • poppy123456
    edited March 2020
    What do u think about the reason why they havent pay our money?

If you haven't recently had another work capability assessment or you haven't returned a work capability assessment form that you were sent, there's no reason why they shouldn't have paid you. It will just be a simple error but only DWP can tell you why you haven't been paid.
  • Palookaville

Sampakaghideh - yes same. Fingers crossed that it's the same as the one above from myleslee08 in that it did eventually come through that same day.

• Sampakaghideh
    Hi m8..I just called esa department and have been told I'll recive my payment by this evening.. the reason was there is  some changing on the payments.make sure call dwp and they'll advise u when u recive ur payment bro
  • Palookaville
    Cool. Thanks indeed. I'll wait until,say, 1pm before I call. It may be there by then, but can't leave it too late to phone up for fear of being on hold when they close! 

Thanks again.
  • Sampakaghideh
    U welcome..call toke around 30 to 45 min to answer.call this number and follow the instrucion08001214433...

• poppy123456
    U welcome..call toke around 30 to 45 min to answer.call this number and follow the instrucion08001214433...

That's not the ESA contact number. That's the PIP contact number. The ESA number is here 0800 169 0310

• Palookaville
    Hi. I got through. They said as above that it was "a glitch" and asked had I moved. (No). Then said perhaps someone typed my address in incorrectly on some other form. Anyway, text received just now saying that the money will be in sometime today. Will post up again if & when it arrives (and I still have electricity to do so). 
  • Sampakaghideh
    Hi.happy to hear that.hope u get ur right today..finger cross
  • Palookaville
    In just now, so about 45 minutes from the text. Phew: the cats and I can eat! 

Thanks folks - seems a cool forum!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.