Pip review suspended? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review suspended?

deeds1970
deeds1970 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi,i received my PIP ar1 review form on the 23rd of march ,which has to be sent back by the 16th april.However the dwp on the 24th then published the the news of benefits process suspended for 3 months...
My query is should i post my ar1 form back ,or wait to see if i get a letter explaining the 3month benefit extension means i dont have to,or have i got to send back and it be paper review?
Regards
Paul
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2020
    HI,

As you've received the form i would fill it in and return it., just in case. If an assessment is needed, it will either be paper based or a telephone assessment.

I received a work capability assessment form last week and that has to be filled in and returned, unless i hear any different.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    There are no further assessment decisions taking place in these circumstances. Existing awards are being extended. 

@Username_removed i received a WCA form last week, what will happen about that please? Does it need to be filled in and returned still? A little difficult under the circumstances and i haven't heard from anyone about not needing to return it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
  • worried33
    worried33 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    I would still return it poppy, in all likelihood if they deem you to be required to have a f2f, then that assessment will be delayed by at least 3 months.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.