Favourite Album - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Favourite Album

2»

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hey @WestHam06

I am doing good thanks, I hope everything is good with you. He was not bad, apart from the Miami Vice episode he also did a film called Buster about the Great Train Robbery which included tracks by himself as well.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @M Anthony, 
                              I'm pleased to hear that you are well. I am well thank you. They say you learn something new everyday and today I have learnt that Phil Collins has done acting so thank you for sharing this with me. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                    How are you? Great choices in 'Photograph' and 'Tenerife Sea', both lovely songs. For me it would have to be either 'Perfect' or 'Supermarket flowers'. I find the lyrics to both of these songs beautiful.  I have been very fortunate to have seen Ed live at Wembley, he is absolutely fantastic. Have you seen him live? Thank you. 
    Great choice @WestHam06! I've seen him live twice, once in a stadium and once outside. Both times were incredible!! 
    Scope

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                   Wow, I bet the outside event was amazing! Thank you. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    It was, even if it spent the whole time raining!  :D
    Scope

Brightness