Hi, my name is samfits99! - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is samfits99!

Options
13»

Comments

• samfits99
    samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    @poppy123456 still waiting on your reply ? thanks. 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @samfits99
    Hi I'm not an expert in the  benifits side of things but I can imagine if you take alook at the gov. Uk it may have some information to help you. I've tried to copy the link below for you. 
     https://www.gov.uk/topic/benefits-credits
    I hope this is of some help. 
    Tammy 
  • davenich
    davenich Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    I am lucky my wifes mother deals with our esa and pip paperwork it can no wait is daunting

Dave
  • samfits99
    samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    @janer1967 hope your having a good Easter. I’m due to get paid my PIP on Tuesday 14th April 2020, I was hoping it would go in on Friday but looks like it’s going in on Tuesday as it’s not due in my bank till then. I thought with it being a bank holiday weekend it might go in early , does that seem right? if you can get back to me that would be great thank you 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @samfits99   Please can I add you seem to asking the same question to every one, I have replied as every one on this post.

Same answer we have given you, is any point asking any one.

Please if you can remember to try to plan ahead for any thing like this.

I have given you links before on mental health charities and any thing else.

The information is there to apply for and to use. If you chose to ignore this then problems like this could occur again.

I am aware my own issues and problems regarding mental health no intent to be critical and harsh .

I do have a heart but if you had applied got support and advice this would have meant support teams help you a lot more.

Including suggestions ideas coping methods.  Send a text to you mentioning payments may be delayed and so one anything relevant.

Not only that my suggestions get a diary make notes think and plan. Use it to organise shopping go around make a list of stock items food you have.

Make a list of store cupboard standby and essential items groceries always in stores in your fridge or freezer.

Include Milk, Eggs, Bread Products Muffins, Crumpets, all freezer friendly and useful.  Tins Beans any Baked or any ones mixed Beans.

Porridge yoghurt alternative to milk stir in heated Porridge with water a touch then add yoghurt.

Pasta Rice and Tin Tomatoes Pasta Sauces.

Tinned Vegetables frozen Vegetables . Sausages or any cheap Chicken frozen Drumsticks fine.

All these are meals to use and long time lasting if short of money or need to have to wait for benefits.

I actually went on my banking website found my benefits been paid in later.

Please try not to worry but obviously you are and understanding we are , need to try to cope right now.

Please is there anything you need to cope or deal with. Offer a lots of food strategies mental health coping methods. 

I know you mentioned anxiety panic attacks paranoia please if you continue to think of getting the symptoms of these attacks.

By thinking negative anxious thoughts they become harmful and instead make you ill.

Ear worms annoy me too I had similar to you but used the links to cope and the charities do a wonderful role.

Please if you can look at what is available coping with mental health is a struggle it is all a problem, you can do this.

Please if you can also look at every one links and information if you do think you going to be debt or have any other financial worries please ask.

There are organisations I can supply the information, guidance to help you.

Please take care and keep safe.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @samfits99 as your payment is due on a tuesday, it will be paid in after the bank holiday, unfortunately not before :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.